Thursday 23 February 2012

Suitcase update

Finally got round to finishing that suitcase - made some matching bunting and a series of zipped bags for toiletries, so now I am all set.  I was going to add in my vintage hat boxes and travel outfits but that would just be crazy.. cough, cough


It was tricky to go round the handles but I never said that it was going to be perfect!



 I may have rummaged around for some extra bits....we are off to the seaside!

Just adding in my bottom as per usual...


2 comments:

  1. Who doesn't love a little bit of Famous Five to read on their travels? http://katiecrackernuts.blogspot.com.au/search/label/Famous%20Five%20Says...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blue fabric! and how I wish I'd kept my childhood Famous Five books! my children had to make do with paperbacks!

    ReplyDelete