Friday 24 February 2012

Vintage embroidered purses that I have known and loved

I don't wish to give the impression, in any way shape or form, that I am obsessed...
I had a spell of making lots of these purses (apart from THOSE ONES for YOU KNOW WHO!).  My obsessions tend not to last too long thank goodness.  Here are some favourites of mine that I have made in the past.


Well, since we are confessing things this evening,  I am a bit obsessed by Crinoline Ladies - please join my little group on Flickr if you have not already done so, always happy to see your Ladies too!


The one below was the one I sent to you know who - I was sad to to it go


As Spring is just around that corner these are appropriate today I think
Perhaps not so much bottom admiration needed here


Does the one above look familiar?

Seasonal variation below as always.  You mean you only have one purse that lasts ALL year through!  Yikes


A few more posts to cram in...computer overheating I think


5 comments:

  1. I just popped over from pinterest, these are so sweet! I tend to get obsessed with projects too, and like you, the obsessions don't last too long and then I'm on to the next one! t.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The purses are lovely!
    I'm new so I have no idea who was the recipient of one but whoever they were I am deeply envious of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I went on (and on, and on) about my order for some purses in an older posting - I was asked if I sell them so sent this one photographed here as a sample. They put in an order and, as I felt the shops doing the asking were able to ask a thousand other people, I have been dining out on that story ever since...sad really.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all! But my english is to bad for understanding your answer ... do you sell them or not?

    Are you interested in these old fashion magazins? I saw some at my fleamarket dealer ... but in german. Let me know.

    xoxo,
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks - I do sell things on ebay from time to time but if you wished to buy one I would rather one was made with the choice of colours, fabrics etc that were just right for you! If wished please drop me a line at jennywarner@totalise.co.uk (you can always contact me via Flickr also)
      Thank you for letting me know about the magazines - I really, really need to stop acquiring more stuff though!!!

      Delete